Thursday, July 12, 2012

Konrath the Coward

I had hoped the article I just wrote about Konrath would be the last.

Unfortunately, that's not the case.

A flame war had started on Konrath's blog concerning me, which Konrath had actually began, and his silly fan club had aggravated. Basically, you can read my opinion about Konrath here. Or you can go to his blog and see all the nasty comments about me and my response.

As if orchestrated, Konrath had decided to block my posts, and then almost instantly he and a few of his minions made some very offensive statements about me.

Konrath's a coward for not allowing someone to defend themselves,which he hasn't let me do. And probably other people besides me.

His blog gives a superficial appearance of being an open discussion, but actually it's very carefully controlled. Just look at my last comment, and see how everything was carefully  conducted in what followed.

Konrath is only on the internet to promote himself and his books. Also it's a big ego trip for him.

As for his minions and stooges that assist him, all I've seen is a bunch of wannabe writers who never did a book, or  "authors" that have been publishing for several years without much of a track record.

It's pathetic, and Joe Konrath should stop acting like a little boy in a man's body.

Enough said. Tomorrow more positive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment